TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Road plates enable continued vehicle access during road works and excavations. 25mm thick plates.
3.5M x 2M, 1374kg
3M X 2M, 1175KG
2.4M X 1.2M, 565KG
NOT SUITABLE AS VEHICLE CROSSINGS. 2 man lift
1M X 1M x 20MM - 157KG
1.5M x 1M x 10MM - 118kgs
1M x 1M x 10MM - 79kgs
WATER FILLED BARRIERS - Not rated to be used on Roads
Used for pedestrian management and safe work zone delineation. Helps prevent danger between pedestrians and work zones, machinery and other potential hazards.
Each join will allow over 240 Degrees of angle, making it perfect for tight corners.
Height 0.94m / Weight Empty 18 kg / Weight Full 268 kg / Length Installed 1.5m / Water Ballast 250 liters
These barriers are not traffic rated or approved.
GROUND PROTECTION MATS
Size - 2.4m long x 1.2m wide
Weight - 36kg
Thickness - 12mm
Stud size - 4mm
TRANSIT APPROVED PORTABLE TRAFFIC LIGHTS
- Vehicle activated portable traffic system. .
- Control different traffic configurations, from alternating one way traffic through to crossroads traffic.
- “B” size - 2m x 1.5m screen
- 4 Colour display
- Solar charged batteries
- Remote access
- Hydraulic mast
TEMPORARY SITE FENCING
Panel Length 2.4m / Height 2.1m / Weight 21kgs
Concrete blocks - 32kgs.
To control pedestrian access to sites.
- 2.4M Long x 1.2M wide x 8mm
- Checkered steel platform.
- Increase public safety and satisfaction around your site
- Reduce trip hazards caused by convention wooden ramps
- Anti-slip surface
- Recessed fixing points
SPEED / CABLE HUMPS
SPEED / CABLE HUMPS
They can be fixed to asphalt with spikes and to concrete with dynabolts.
2 channels underneath
Sections are: 500(L) x 500(W) x75mm(H), weighing 14kgs.
End caps are: 210(L) x 500(W) x 75mm(H), weighing 5kgs
RUBBER HOSE BRIDGE
Weight: 19 kg
Number of channels: 2
Channel height: 87mm
Channel width: 100mm
Weight Rating: 10 tonne per axle
TRENCH COVER 1200 x 1600mm
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Slip resistant surface and bevelled edges to prevent tripping
- Underside has ribbed framework for added strength
ROAD CONES - NZTA APPROVED
Bright orange fluorescent colour with reflective cone collars.